top of page

APNs

Public·13 members
Everett Miller
Everett Miller

Oracle Forms And Reports 11.1.2.2 ##TOP##

Hello Team,We have a requirement where the client needs to migrate oracle forms and reports from 11g to 12.2.1.4. We plan to install the 12.2.1.4 on the new servers and migrate the forms and reports project from their 11g server to the new 12c server. Is there a document that we can follow to achieve this because upgrade may not be an option. Any help is highly appreciated.

oracle forms and reports 11.1.2.2

The Model Administration Tool is a fundamental component of the Oracle Analytics suite that enables developers to create and manage the metadata used in analyses, reports and workbooks. So far the tool has been available only on Windows platforms, but today is a date to be remembered: Oracle finally released

Oracle has recently certified the latest version of Oracle Forms and Reports, version 11.1.2.2.0, with Java 8 Update 5 (JRE only) as of this week as long as you are using Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox 24+, or Chrome 34+ (not supported with Safari) according to the latest update to the Oracle Forms 11.1.2.2.0 certification matrix: -forms-111220certmatrix-2087910.xls?ssSourceSiteId=otnen

We have a lot of apps servers running oracle 10.1.2.3(modplsql and reports) and oracle 10.1.3.5 (J2ee) that we have to upgrade to weblogic to support SHA2 algorithm. I guess your article just describes about the proxy that we can setup which will help us from not upgrading atleast postponing the upgrade until we are ready. From what i gathered, i install the Apache http server client and configure SHA2 certificate, terminate the SSL at that end and go http from there to oracle apps server. Is that what you are recommending. Can you please elaborate on this and how it will work for my setup. Thanks. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• deisaray jones
  • Andres Faria
    Andres Faria
  • Asher Ward
    Asher Ward
  • Ian Walker
    Ian Walker
  • Joseph Foster
    Joseph Foster
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page